Seeing pink? Try updating your browser. Saganworks requires WebGL 2.0 to perform fully. Unsure if you have WebGL1 or WebGL2? You can check here: https://get.webgl.org/webgl2/
You can also check the WebGL status by typing
chrome://gpuinto the address bar of your Chrome browser
- Do a CTRL-f (Windows) or CMD-f (Mac), then type 'WebGL' to quickly find WebGL in the list
- Look to see what status WebGL and WebGL2 have. If it says...
- Hardware accelerated: This means that WebGL is enabled and hardware-accelerated (running on the graphics card).
- Software only, hardware acceleration unavailable: This means that WebGL is enabled, but running in software.
- Unavailable: This means that WebGL is not available in hardware or software.
One way to enable WebGL2 is to enable hardware acceleration:
chrome://settingsinto the address bar of your Chrome browser
- Expand Advanced Settings
- In the System section, toggle the Use hardware acceleration when available on (then relaunch Chrome so that this update will take effect)
- Go to Safari's Preferences
- Select the Advanced tab
- Ensure that the Show Develop menu in menu bar checkbox is checked
- In Safari's Develop menu, go to Experimental Features
- Ensure that Enable WebGL is checked. If unchecked, click it to enable it