In this update we’ve added some great new functionality and system improvements. Here’s a list of all the new things you can do in Saganworks:
New Features, Web
- Toggle between first person (Sagan) view and aerial view with the L key
- Focus on an object (KI or FO) while in Aerial view by press the "F" key - this will focus the camera view around this object allowing for easier orbiting view of it
New Features, Web and Mobile
- Duplicate Selected Object (KIS and FOS) - Users can duplicate their selected object with the new duplicate button.
- New Orbit Gizmo while orbiting in aerial view, a new gizmo will appear to assist in precision orbit movements
- Multi-selected Sagans can now be deleted from the map
- Aerial controls updated to relate better with first person controls - WASD and arrow keys pan the view, right+click + drag will orbit the view around the center of your screen view
- Many of the previously released FOs have improved textures and lighting coupled with improved resource management
- Locomotion enhanced with acceleration assistance to make starting and stopping movement less abrupt
- Release Version Information moved on help screen so that it no longer blocked by other UI
Please sign in to leave a comment.